Nothing excites me more than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to grow. When I asked God to give me my new name, He gave me “student-proclaimer”, and that is exactly what I strive to do: I come alive when I study and proclaim Truth. If you are eager to grow and help others grow, we need to connect.
Here are seven ways we can partner to grow together. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have written a ton of blog posts on this site. Chances are, I may have addressed one of your questions or an issue that concerns you. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Soon, my weekly podcasts will be added as another free resource for you to enjoy.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish two new blog posts a week, along with a new podcast. I write on how to have the life you’ve always wanted and helping others do the same. I write about personal development, building better relationships, how to grow as a leader, and discovering and living out your purpose. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest studying delivered straight to your inbox. Subscribe Here!
- Purchase one of my guides. You can find them all in my store. I am a firm believer that God has a pathway designed specifically for us; and if we would discovery that pathway, and give ourselves to it, we will find substantial growth and greater impact on those around us. Learn more about The Living Deeper Series!
- Join the LDM launch team. This is a group sold out to the commission of Jesus to go and make disciples. Designed to give you the inspiration, training, and resources you need to build your own influence or take it to the next level, we help you launch the Living Deeper Series in your area. With a step-by-step strategy based on the example of Jesus, I will personally coach you on how to make greater impact in your sphere of influence, fulfilling the Great Commission. Email me if interested!
- Book me as a speaker. It has been my joy to speak for more than 20 years. I have keynoted hundreds of events, including churches, seminars, conferences, associations, and non-profits. It is what I love and am made to do. I would be humbly honored and fired up to speak for your event! If you are prayerfully considering me as the messenger for your event, please visit my speaking page then email my assistant.
- Join the LDM family. When you begin the journey of leading others through the Living Deeper Series, we want you to know that we consider you a part of our LDM family. We want you to know that you are being prayed for and have a group of women who are accessible to you to encourage you as you lead others along the path. We have developed a structure that involves a prayer covering, monthly group conference calls, individual email coaching, and even special conferences, designed just to love on you! If you would like to be a part of our growing community, please email my assistant so we can begin to connect with you.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, because there are times in all of our lives where we just need that person in our lives. I went through a year where one-on-one personal coaching absolutely changed my whole perspective and as a result, my life. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email my assistant with “I would like Jena to coach me”, and she will get you next steps.
If you have something else in mind, or have any other questions that we as a team can assist you with, feel free to contact me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you. I look forward to how God might use our partnership to advance his Kingdom on this earth for His glory!
|Date||Event / Event Details||City / More Info|
02/23/2018—02/25/2018||Together at the Springs Marriage Conference||Talledega, AL|
|Venue:||Shocco Springs |
04/06/2018—04/08/2018||Together at the Lakes Marriage Conference!||Lake Wales, FL|
04/27/2018—04/29/2018||Ladies Retreat||Guntersville, AL|
|Sponsor:||First Baptist Church, Guntersville, AL|
|Venue:||Dream Ranch |