Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your ministry, church, or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., church newsletter, group teaching, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2016, Jena Forehand. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.jenaforehand.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for personal, financial gain, including selling printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.
I would love for my books to be translated into other languages! If you might be interested in helping us do that, please email me.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.